- It is up to the individual making the reservation to secure resources for room setup and audio/visual assistance.
- It is up to the individual to tidy (discard printed materials, clean whiteboard, etc.) and secure the room at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Please read the instructions for making a reservation.
- square footage: 650
- conference: 20 ppl
- classroom: 40 ppl
- theater: 68 ppl
- reception: 72 ppl
- capability: whiteboard, presenter computer video connection, DVD, VHS, AccessGrid, audio/telephone conferencing, and H.323 video (220.127.116.11) and audio conferencing (773-702-4789)
- square footage: 454
- conference: 15 ppl
- classroom: 30 ppl
- theater: 45 ppl
- reception: 50 ppl
- capability: whiteboard, presenter computer video connection, DVD, VHS, AccessGrid and audio/telephone conferencing (773-702-4160)
- square footage: 1104
- reception: 122 ppl
- other set ups not recommended due to pillar in center of the room.
- capability: whiteboard, presenter computer video connection, DVD, VHS, AccessGrid, audio/telephone conferencing, and H.323 video and audio conferencing
- square footage: 324
- conference: 10 (+ additional chairs around perimeter of room)
- other set ups not allowed due to permanent table.
- capability: whiteboard, presenter computer video connection, DVD, VHS, audio/telephone conferencing audio conferencing (773-702-3736), and video conferencing including Access Grid, Adobe Web Connect, Skype and H.323 (18.104.22.168)
- Restore the window then drag the window to the desired projector.
- Plug the speaker’s laptop into the VGA video connector and physical ethernet. • On the AMX panel under “Presentation Sources” click on the appropriate computer connection and projector.
- Start up laptop.
- Make sure the laptop is sending a signal out (this varies greatly by laptop, ask laptop owner).
- Turn off the audio on the laptop.
- Open up a web browser on the laptop and go to https://anl.adobeconnect.com/tcs-ci/
- Login as either Guest or registered users as needed.
- As soon as you connect disable the Speaker icon.
- If desired, turn on the video.
- If desired either share screen or share a document. For more information about Adobe connect check here: http://www.adobe.com/support/connect/gettingstarted/
Shutting down the room
- Using the AMX panel touch the “Shutdown” button.
- On the console in the conference room, select restart from the “Start Menu”
- On the speaker’s laptop just quit out of Adobe Connect.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO RESERVE A ROOM.
Viewing conference room calendars
Please note that when a conflicting reservation is requested, it does appear on this calendar but is greyed out. Please pay attention to the response you get. If you do not get an e-mail saying the room accepted your meeting, you do not have it booked.
Also, please do not make reservation by using the "all day" label. Make specific start and end times to the reservation.
Below are the rooms available for reservations. Simply, invite the room to your event as you would any other person from your calendar application. To see the calendar for the room click on the links below.
- Please note that 219a is no longer reservable.
Note: Before reserving a room, make sure the room meets your people and A/V requirements.
Reserving a room
To reserve a room
- Check to make sure the room is available at the time you need by clicking on the above links.
- Check to make sure the room has the capacity and capabilities you require.
- Use the email addresses listed above to invite the room you want to book from your own email client.
Subscribing to CI Calendars
From your preferred calendar tool you can also subscribe to these calendars.
The Calendar URL is:
Username is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password is: CI